The list of the using raw materials
Chemical staple fibers:
- polyester fiber;
- viscose fiber;
- polyamide fiber.
Synthetic latexes dispersed in water:
- butadiene thermallyformed copolymers.
- Synthetic fiber lubricator
- Substances for complex finishing of textile fabrics, giving fire-retardant properties, oil and water repulsion, fungal resistance, electrical conductivity
- Polypropylene in granules
- Secondary polypropylene granules in natural, white or color
- PET granules, primary and secondary
PET raw material:
- PET flakes (crushed bottle, preform)
- pressed PET bottle
- waste PET-tape crushed and not crushed
- other PET waste (soft, solid)
- Antifoaming agent for synthetic latexes dispersed in water.
- Foam former for synthetic latexes dispersed in water.
- PET film.
- Thermoadhesives of powder type, polyamide, polyethylene and polyester.
The following chemicals and their analogues:
- boric acid
- technical borax
- caustic soda
- optical bleach agent
- quartz sand
- concentrate dyes (masterbach) for polypropylene and polyester fibers’ coloration
JSC «Komitex» realizes illiquid illiquid assets.
Work in JSC «Komitex»