Nonwoven substrate for linoleum
JSC Komitex offers linoleum nonwoven substrate:
- Needlepunched thermobonded substrate;
- Needlepunched substrate;
- Linoleum nonwoven substrate is from 1,5 to 6,0 meters in width that permit to produce linoleum of different width;
- Big length in a roll (up to 1300 running meters) permits to reduce raw material losses at linoleum production by reducing number of joints;
- Surface density from 110 g/m2 to 660 g/m2. Color: white, black, blue, green;
- The possibility of stable deliveries in big volumes and in short terms, as there are 6 needlepunched lines (France, Germany) functionning at JSC Komitex.
Linoleum nonwoven substrate has the following properties:
- Fabric structure permits to keep more thick the substrate its self and finished material as well, what ensures high soundproofing and warmth-keeping properties of linoleum.
- Nonwoven substrate thermobonding permits to reduce the paste consumption at linoleum production, as the paste penetrates less in substrate pores.
- Nappy surface of the back of material ensures attractive appearance and additional soundproofing and warmth-keeping of linoleum.
- Stability of all technical characteristics in length and in width (weight, thickness, strength) are achieved on up-to-date equipment of well-known foreign companies.
- Due to controlled small elongations of substrate it extends no more at linoleum production.
Among our consumers are the biggest domestic linoleum manufactures: JSC «Tarkett», LLC «Jutex», LLC «Komitex Lin» and other big domestic and foreign manufactures of floor coverings.
Work in JSC «Komitex»