JSC Komitex offers polyester staple fiber with surface density 0.15, 0.33, 0.8 and 1.5 tex, cutting length 38, 66 and 75 mm.
JSC Komitex is handed over the diploma of Competition «Premium of the Government of Komi Republic in the field of quality 2007 for polyester fiber of high quality production».
Komitex JSC annually increases
production and guarantees customers:
- excellent product quality, due to the equipment of production with new high-tech equipment, the involvement of well-trained highly qualified specialists and the control of technological parameters at all stages of production;
- fast delivery to any region of Russia thanks to an extensive network of representative offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Syktyvkar, Nizhny Novgorod, Tolyatti, Kirov and numerous warehouses where all types of commodity nomenclature are always available;
- delivery with mandatory compliance with the established deadlines of any volume of products;
- optimal prices and favorable terms of cooperation.
Since the company was founded in 1979, we have been guided by the principles of mutually beneficial long-term cooperation with our partners, offering attractive business cooperation schemes.
and properties of polyester fiber
The manufacturing technology of these fibers consists in melting and forming polyesters, followed by pressing through a plate with many microscopic holes.
The formed threads retain the properties
of the raw material and are distinguished by the following advantages:
- high temperature resistance and fire resistance;
- longitudinal and transverse tensile strength;
- resistance to shock loads, abrasion, multiple bends;
- resistance to ultraviolet light, high/low temperatures, sudden
- temperature changes, aggressive environments, bacteria, fungi, mold, etc.;
- good elasticity and thermal insulation;
- small specific gravity;
- low level of water absorption.
Komitex company produces polyester staple fiber in white, black and beige colors. It is also possible to produce fiber of any color under the order.
At your request, we are ready to develop products with antibacterial properties due to the introduction of silver ions.
Also we offer polypropylene staple fiber.
tel: +7 (821) 228-65-14
fax: +7 (821) 228-65-60