Nonwovens for automotive industry
Komitex is a leader in the domestic market for the production and sale of non-woven fabrics made of polyester and polypropylene fibers for the automotive industry.
In 2010 and 2011, the company was awarded diplomas of the Russian Union of Entrepreneurs of Textile and Light Industry for the excellent quality and excellent consumer performance of products for decorative car interiors.
Examples of the use of nonwoven
materials in the production of modern cars:
- the manufacture of integral parts of the cabin and trunk: roofs, door elements, shelves, etc .;
- decorative interior trim: ceiling, floor, sidewalls, doors, seat heaters, subwoofers and speakers;
- noise and heat insulation of the car;
- manufacture of filters for diesel fuel;
- upholstery of racks and shelves of the trunk, engine compartment, engine compartment;
- layered coolant filtration.
Finishing materials for the interior and trunk can be made with different pile and in the preferred color for the customer, in accordance with its requirements.
tel: +7 (821) 228-65-65
fax: +7 (821) 228-65-60
Work in JSC «Komitex»